I had two bananas lying around on my table for the past couple days. I was getting sick of strawberry and banana smoothies so finally pulled out the big guns. At least for me. It turned out to be a good idea. Found the perfect banana bread recipe. Then again, I think I’ll make it one more time before I save it.
흑인이 되어가는 바나나가 있어서 바나나브레드를 만들어봤다. 어릴적 엄마가 해준 레시피는 없어서 일단 이것저것 찾아서 만들어봤는데 생각보다 괜찮았다. 한번 더 만들어보고 그때도 맛있으면 레시피 저장 고고.
I’m more used to reading off recipes from a piece of paper or a book than from my laptop for some reason. Or maybe it’s just because I’m afraid I’ll spill something on the macbook and all hell will break lose. So at least for now, I’m more than happy to read off a scribbled recipe on a random piece of paper, or in this case, card.
- Butter: 1/2 cup
- All-purpose flour: 2 cups
- Baking soda: 1 teaspoon
- Salt: a pinch
- Brown sugar: 3/4 cups or
- Eggs: 2
- Bananas: 4 to 5 very ripe ones. I used four and mashed them up with a fork.
- Walnuts: chopped up. handful or as much as you like.
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees. Grease 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- In separate bowl, cream butter and brown sugar.
- Add in eggs and mashed bananas. Mix!
- Now stir banana mixture into the flour mixture. Stir. Add in the chopped up walnuts.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for around 60 minutes.
- Let it cool for about ten minutes.
- Milk or coffee, please.
- 오븐은 175도로. 9×5 인치의 식빵틀 준비.
- 밀가루, 베이킹소다, 소금을 섞고 한쪽에.
- 버터랑 흑설탕 믹서기로 섞어주고
- 여기에 달걀, 으깬 바나나 넣어서 다시 믹스.
- 으깬 바나나 믹스를 밀가루에 넣어주고 밀가루가 보이지 않게 섞어주고.
- 반죽을 빵틀에 넣어주고 60분 정도 구워줌.
- 10분정도 식히고
- 우유나 커피 한잔 준비!
Original recipe from Allrecipes.com. I added the walnuts.
All photos by rachelsanghee