I found that cupcakes are less moist, (although there should be a way to avoid this) so I have been turning more toward muffins. This was, I believe, one of the easiest recipes I could find. And I also had to find a way to eat up the Nutella I had. I made a, ahem, mistake, by adding too much Nutella, which made me feel terrible whenever I ate on. But haha, it was worth it. Everything tastes so much better with Nutella. Period.
누텔라는 악마의 잼이 맞습니다. 헤이즐넛을 그렇게 좋아하는 편은 아닌데 누텔라는 진짜 마성의 힘이 존재하는듯. 나도 모르게 계속 먹고 있음.
- Softened butter: 140 g
- White/Brown sugar: 3/4 cups.
- Eggs: 3
- Vanilla extract: 1 teaspoons.
- All purpose flour: 1 and 3/4 cup
- Salt: 1/4 cup
- Baking powder: 2 teaspoons
- Nutella: 12 teaspoons (…or even tablespoon)
- Preheat oven to 165 C.
- Small bowl: Sift flour and baking powder.
- Larger bowl: Beat butter+ sugar. + eggs one at a time. + vanilla + flour mix.
- Fill the muffin tray about 3/4.
- Add in small spoons of Nutella.
- Swirl with a toothpick and make sure they mix with the batter through the very bottom. I didn’t do this thoroughly, and ended up with most of the Nutella on the top, making it crispier but too sweet in the first bite.
- Bake for 20 minutes and check with toothpick.
- 오븐은 165도
- 작은 그릇: 밀가루, 베이킹 파우더 섞고
- 큰 그릇: 버터, 설탕 섞고 달걀 하나씩 섞고 바닐라, 밀가루 고고.
- 머핀틀에 담기
- 반죽?위에다가 누텔라를 조금씩 넣어주는데 여기서 중요한건 젓가락이나 이쑤시개로 바닥까지 잘 섞어줘야함. 안그러면 위에만 누텔라가 둥둥 떠있어서 너무 달아짐.
- 20분동안 구워주세요.
All photos by rachelsanghee